Problem with building firmware on VSCode

Hi, please check original files in clean OS in attached screenshot

Please note second issue ,when I moved adding to robot.launch file : firstly,between tag and tag : warning fault . Secondly , I added in first line : robot .launch file running .

Hope you understand my fault and guide to resolve it. Thank you.

And the Decoder is the same (Voltage and Pulse) ? When the Motors (Gear Ratio) are faster - they have max tourque. The Husarion Board can only 2A Peak per Channel. ThatĀ“s maybe the reason that theu use a smaler Ratio to goes under 2A. Should be that the Board donĀ“t get enough Power and makes the Funktion faulty. In normal use you have 1A per hMot Channel .Have notice that the 5V Regualor is limited and when he die - a lot of Funktions are death. Please take Measure.

Hi, Django.Thank you for your comment.Please note that HUSARION have Rosbot 2.0 and Rosbot pro with Core-2 board inside and they use battery with power : 3,500mAh x03 = 10,500mAh for supply to 04 DC motors and other device ;but their Rosbot smaller than LeoRover .LeoRover was bigger; but still used small battery power : 5000mAh , running only 15 min,battery low and stop . Raspberry Pi 4 inside box is very hot and pending a lot function , because no space for heating cooling .
I think you should reconsider your box electronic design and improve it as more professional, develop your LeoRover will be good product in future so I will show you suggested design later .
We help you because we sell Hokuyo Lidar sensor in VN market and LeoRover used Hokuyo ,we also want to sell LeoRover in this market.
Please remind your software engineer answer my questions .

@thanhthanh Honestly, we canā€™t troubleshoot the motor/connection issues you have as you actually donā€™t own Leo Rover (nor Turtle Rover), just built it by yourself based on some parts from us.
The motor youā€™ve shown has different CPR encoders than Pololu and different pinout - take this into consideration. As well, we decided not to move the firmware section to the new docs as we stopped supporting the firmware edits. Itā€™s just too painful to maintain and now weā€™re moving to keeping the firmware as unified at clientsā€™ as possible.

The battery in Leo Rover is enough to run at least 1hr in such setup, so maybe thereā€™s something wrong with the connection or with the battery itself and it drains the power. To be honest most of the issues here are met only by you, we never had such occuring at othersā€™.

RPi 4 will get got, thatā€™s the known issue, but even with the temp cut down it will remain functional for the default usage. Currently we donā€™t have any cooling available for the Rover, unfortunately.

BTW ROSBots have 3500mAh batteries connected in series to form 12V pack, but itā€™s still 3500mAh capacity.

Yes, this is your own policy so we donā€™t intervene to it again. Very sorry to confuse you in long time.
Would you like help us in setting LASER SCAN in LeoRover ? this is our last demand and we will never confuse you again. Because we bought LeoRover just only purpose testing Hokuyo Lidar sensor by LaserScan. Please talk to Mr.Blazej Sowa help me once.Thank you and wait his reply about this matter in today.

Hi, Iā€™m still here, just donā€™t have time to answer everyday.

The launch files seem to contain XML syntax errors.
The robot.launch should look like this:

<launch>

<param name="robot_description"
         command="xacro /etc/ros/urdf/robot.urdf.xacro"/>

<include file="$(find leo_bringup)/launch/leo_bringup.launch">
    <arg name="upload_description" value="false"/>
    <arg name="tf_frame_prefix" value=""/>
  </include>

<include file="/etc/ros/laser.launch"/>

</launch>

And the laser.launch file should look like this:

<launch>
  <node name="urg_node" pkg="urg_node" type="urg_node" output="log">
    <param name="port" value="/dev/lidar"/>
    <param name="frame_id" value="laser_frame"/>
    <param name="calibrate_time" value="true"/>
  </node>
</launch>

The first line from the laser.launch in the documentation is just an error from importing the old documentation. (weā€™ll fix it soon)

Also, you need to add the /etc/ros/urdf/laser.urdf.xacro:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<robot>

<link name="hokuyo_link">
    <visual>
      <origin xyz="0 0 0.003"/>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.079 0.05 0.006"/>
      </geometry>
      <material name="support">
        <color rgba="0.5 0.5 0.5 1.0"/>
      </material>
    </visual>
    <visual>
      <origin xyz="0 0 0.041"/>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.05 0.05 0.07"/>
      </geometry>
      <material name="lidar">
        <color rgba="1.0 0.0 0.0 0.7"/>
      </material>
    </visual>
    <collision>
      <origin xyz="0 0 0.003"/>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.079 0.05 0.006"/>
      </geometry>
    </collision>
    <collision>
      <origin xyz="0 0 0.041"/>
      <geometry>
        <box size="0.05 0.05 0.07"/>
      </geometry>
    </collision>
  </link>

<joint name="hokuyo_joint" type="fixed">
    <origin xyz="0.0775 0 0"/>
    <parent link="base_link"/>
    <child link="hokuyo_link"/>
  </joint>

<link name="laser_frame"/>

<joint name="laser_joint" type="fixed">
    <origin xyz="0 0 0.064"/>
    <parent link="hokuyo_link"/>
    <child link="laser_frame"/>
  </joint>

</robot>

And the /etc/ros/urdf/robot.urdf.xacro should look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<robot xmlns:xacro="http://www.ros.org/wiki/xacro"
       name="leo">

<xacro:include filename="$(find leo_description)/urdf/macros.xacro"/>

<xacro:leo default_antenna="true"
             rockers_fixed="true"
             footprint_link="true"
             link_prefix=""
             joint_prefix=""/>

<xacro:include filename="/etc/ros/urdf/laser.urdf.xacro"/> 

</robot>

I have 22V Version with 12V Power Regulator. Operating Time up to 4h . With Driving up to 2h. I use also 4 Dybamixel at the Moment and a ESP32 ( Result of the max bad Documentation of Husarion ) for a second IMU and BME680. IĀ“m also not happy with this Solution. I have also the Rosbot 2.0 Firmware and Ros Stuff to look the Differences. For me the only Way to Develop or use some Funcions.

I followed exactly your files but still mistake and could not load launch file as attached screenshot.
We can not understand whereā€™s fault because setup procedure were still successful .
This is reason why our LeoRover did not work.
Hope you find solution . Thank you.

Remove the first line which contains the file path from the /etc/ros/laser.launch file.

After remove file path from /etc/ros/laser.launch
But we faced a new fault as attached screenshot

Awaiting your instruct . Thank you.

Thereā€™s another syntax error in /etc/ros/urdf/laser.urdf.xacro. Probably similar issue as in the laser.launch file.

OK, remove again file path in /etc/ros/urdf/laser.urdf.xacro and also in /etc/ros/urdf/sensor.urdf.xacro.
The problem resolved. Done!.Thank you very much.